Subject: Interreg Baltic Sea Region - Easy Energy Project update for Associated Partners
From: "Anna Maria Czarny" <[email-masked]>
To: "Max Hogeforster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 11:40:58 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Easy Energy Associated Partners,

We are pleased to report that the Easy Energy Project is progressing as 
scheduled. All contractual agreements have been signed and two meetings have 
taken place thus far. We remain firmly on track to achieve our objective of 
empowering public authorities, SMEs and business support organizations 
(BSOs) to implement Easy Energy solutions.

Up to date our Project Consortium developed an Easy Energy solution 
collection template that is currently being tested in various national 
settings to create an initial database that will be refined into Easy Energy 
blueprints. Solution implementation in our target groups will be guided by 
these blueprints at later of the project.

Other news:

*	EE was presented during a meeting with the coordinators of the EU Strategy 
for the Baltic Sea Region (EUSBSR) Policy Area Energy.
*	EE was invited to Hamburg Town Hall and was presented during the 
“Experience Europe in Hamburg” exhibition.

And much more, please see our website 
<https://interreg-baltic.eu/project/easy-energy/> here for Top News and 
further developments. We have now listed all associated partners on our 
website where you will see the name of your organisation listed at the 
bottom of the page.

We thank you for your support in driving the Energy Transition.

The Easy Energy project co-funded by the Interreg Baltic Sea Region 
Programme 2021-2027 helps drive the Energy Transition.

On behalf of the Hanse Parlament,

Anna Maria Czarny

Project Manager

- Hanse Parlament -
Blankeneser Landstrasse 7
22587 Hamburg, Germany
Tel: + 49 40 822 447 15
Fax: + 49 40 822 447 22
 <http://www.hanse-parlament.eu/> www.hanse-parlament.eu

Follow us on LinkedIn at  <http://www.linkedin.com/company/hanse-parlament/> 
www.linkedin.com/company/hanse-parlament/

 <http://www.facebook.com/HanseParlament>    Follow us on Facebook at 
<http://www.facebook.com/HanseParlament> 
http://www.facebook.com/HanseParlament

Disclaimer:
This message, including all possible attachments, is confidential. It may 
also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other 
legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by 
e-mail reply and delete it from your system. If you have received this 
e-mail in error or no longer wish to receive e-mails by the Hanse Parlament 
kindly inform us.